2011年3月10日星期四

Update: Okay, okay, Chavez is a “soNIKE SHOXlist” not a “communist.”


Update: Okay, okay, Chavez is a “soNIKE SHOXlist” not a “communist.” Government is government.

Geez.

Update II: “I have been a Maoist since I entered military school.” From the speech “Capitalism is

Savagery” by Hugo Chavez.

Update III: Attention Leftists! Before you write me some inchoherent speil about how I am the world’s

biggest supporter of American Empire and all its interventions in South America, scroll up and copy to

your clipboard the part where I even came near implying any such thing. Even better, read this. Thank

you for your careful attention.

Laura Rozen’s “war and piece” weblog is one of my favorite stops on the internet: that’s because

she is incredibly well-informed and her interests roughly approximate my own. And she’s been all over

the Niger uranium forgery story. However, I must take issue with her recent post questioning Martin

Walker’s October 24 piece, and my own column detailing the same story, in which I wrote:

” A parliamentary committee was charged with investigating, and they issued a heavily redacted report.

Now, I am told by a former NIKE SHOX operations officer, the report has aroused some interest on this

side of the Atlantic. According to a source in the Italian embassy, Patrick J. ‘Bulldog’ Fitzgerald

asked for and ‘has finally been given a full copy of the Italian parliamentary oversight report on the

forged Niger uranium document.”

没有评论:

发表评论