2011年3月21日星期一

Harrington said FBI officials complained about the pattern of abusive techniques to top Defence

Harrington said FBI officials complained about the pattern of abusive techniques to top Defence Department attorneys in January 2003, and it appeared that nothing was done.

How many times can they point to “bad apples” and “isolated incidents” before the people running this horror show are held accountable? How about holding the real bad apples accountable:


OK, one last time: For those who want my head, the relevant contact info is here. Some of you apparently think, based on my old bio, that I am a teacher. Wrong. I am a full-time editor at Antiwar.com, and I have no problem with consumers complaining about my product. Complain away.

But it does raise an interesting question. If I were still a teacher, would it be unethical for people to contact my employers about opinions I expressed on the World Wide Web? What if I wrote the following?

没有评论:

发表评论