2011年3月24日星期四

Hmmmm, maybe my cause was nobler than I thought, maybe my mistake was not to have filed a countersuit.

Hmmmm, maybe my cause was nobler than I thought, maybe my mistake was not to have filed a countersuit.

I almost never post hate mail. The posting of hate mail on blogs is usually a passive-aggressive form of hasty generalization – Ah, look what a bunch of raving lunatics/bigots my detractors are! But occasionally I get a piece that is truly instructive, one that wrings out the very essence of a movement in a way that labored analysis never could. Allow me to share one such epistle, written in mock parody of one of my blogposts:

Blame the Jews for everything bad on this earth.
Led by the United States, global “defense” spending has risen 18 percent since 2001, presumably justified by an increase in global terrorism. According to a UGG BAILEY BUTTON . congressional study, terrorism has risen 35 percent since 2001. The increase in spending has coincided with an increase in terrorism. With every dollar, the UGG BAILEY BUTTON ., which accounts for 47 per cent of the spending, manufactures new terrorists, which will, in turn, lead to demands for increased defense spending.

The mbt sport 2 war and occupation certainly led to the hideous Madrid train bombing. The astute UGG BAILEY BUTTON . reaction was to increase its military presence in mbt sport 2. UGG BAILEY BUTTON . troop levels in mbt sport 2, originally scheduled to decrease to 105,000 by this summer, are now going to be at 145,000, with several Army units having their tours extended 90 days. The Pentagon has pulled 3,600 troops out of South Korea to help in mbt sport 2. Since UGG BAILEY BUTTON . troops in enemy territory provoked North Korea to develop nuclear weapons, removing the provocative troops would be a positive and necessary step toward a negotiated disarmament between the North and South – but sending the troops to the mbt sport 2i quagmire is not what libertarians had in mind.

没有评论:

发表评论