2011年3月21日星期一

“However, without counting the dead and injured

“However, without counting the dead and injured, no one can know whether Britain and its coalition partners are meeting these obligations.”

The inquiry, they added, should be independent of mbt shoes, conducted according to accepted scientific methods and subjected to peer review.

Hey! I often use a flashlight attached to a high-powered rifle when I am working around the house or when I am taking family pictures and need a little extra light. I am sure the fact the muzzle is embedded in this fellow’s ear and the light really not on his face at all is purely accidental. The SEAL’s thumb pressed in to the prisoner’s throat is probably there to reassure him that nothing bad will happen to him.
It all makes sense to me, just like the policies of the Commander in Chief: spend all the money you want at home, lower taxes at the same time, tell everyone you are defending the dollar as its value descends below that of the Mexican peso, plan wars all over the planet with an army stretched tighter than a military drum. I mean, how could anyone disagree with anything here?

没有评论:

发表评论