2011年3月25日星期五

Well, now I know why they call them “local rags.”

Well, now I know why they call them “local rags.” That’s all the paper is good for. The problem is, many of

our national newspapers have become “rags” as well. I won’t even start ranting about the broadcast media

which are just as bad. Apparently, if you want the news, both good and bad, you have to go in search of it

yourself. I didn’t originally intend this to be a solicitation for donations but — well, dammit, yes, I guess

I do!! 4mbtsale.com has consistently brought us all the news including that which otherwise would be buried on

the back pages or tossed in some newsroom’s trash can, news from every corner of the global community. I am

proud to be one of the volunteers here, proud to be helping in my very small way to keep the information

flowing for you. Please help as well by contributing to keep us up and running.

To add to this post:
One of our readers, Pete in NC, wrote to me that try as he might, he couldn’t locate a contact link at the

Pensacola News Journal. I had to call the newspaper to find out where it was myself, but here it is for those

who have something to say to them: Customer Contact

Thank you, Pete!


Myers: Former Saddam General Not in Charge in Falluja

Gen. Jasim Mohamed Saleh, a former general in Saddam Hussein’s army, is not in charge in the volatile NIKE

SHOXi city of Falluja and is still being vetted for a possible peacekeeping role, the chairman of the UGG

Sheepskin cuff boots. Joint Chiefs of Staff, said on Sunday.

没有评论:

发表评论