2011年4月20日星期三

We have been looking at success

We have been looking at success from a number of different Burberry Sunglasses, angles. Sometimes you just run across someone with a nice little formula that works for what we are interested in or want to say.

During a recent trip to Sedona I participated in a number of sessions that had to do with creating business success.

Laural Langemeier taught us about the lack of education in financial matters in our schools, colleges and universities. She made it clear that you need talent for what you want to do, but you also need to surround yourself with the right people to get good advice. For me one aspect was the Ray Ban Sunglasses,relevance of talent. Laural's site at Live out Loud is a great resource and I have completed their coaching program myself.

Besides talent, we all have heard that it takes massive action to move things from where they are to where they need to go. Many people speak and write about it. One of the most elegant ways I have seen recently is a story, or I should say a fable or parable. In Life's Golden Ticket Brendon Burchard explains how one can loose the right perspective on taking action because he or she is afraid to make mistakes or receive punishment when something goes wrong.

Taking massive action is very important for me and I am hoping to invite you to do the same. I am currently trying to find people who want to take action with me, and help make AMC LLC into a better, more profitable company with the aim to serve our clients even better than we currently do, especially through an e-commerce presence.

没有评论:

发表评论