2011年4月12日星期二

That second employee was so good

That second employee was so good in fact that she got hired out from under me to work full time in a great job. I wished her well because it was ideal for her but then I was stuck again and back on the hamster wheel, doing it all myself.

I was introduced to a temp agency who could have someone come and work in my home or from their home if need be for certain projects. I hired someone from the temp agency who worked out very well. She had another small business of MBT Lami, her own and she did other work for other professionals as well. She brought many ideas to the table for me and challenged me to work more ON my business and let her work IN it. She took on client projects and research projects plus other things that I really didn't need to be doing. I in turn was able to network more, follow up more and got a lot more new clients and referrals after this.

After this temp gal ran her course I was so used to someone working "virtually" for me, from her home or from mine depending on the day or project that I wasn't sure I wanted someone to come back into my home office space again. This is when I learned about Virtual Assistants - what a concept! They do my work from their home and MBT Chapa GTX,gets done efficiently and successfully.

没有评论:

发表评论