2011年4月5日星期二

Assuming you have a great graphic artist who designs your marketing materials

Assuming you have a great graphic artist who designs your marketing materials, mailers and collateral (which is a big assumption, I know)...

Where do you go to get them printed and/or mailed? How do  MBT Chapa, know which messages will be better to use? How often should you send mail out to your list?

Many small business owners I know typically do mailings hap hazzardly, meaning they plan a promotion or sale quickly to get business in the door or plan a workshop to happen in 2 weeks and then they say "I have to get a mailer out to my list".

Does this sound familiar?

I'm suggesting you plan your mailings annually along with your sales, workshops and promotions (even holiday mailings or annual update letters). Then if you can plan the design, messages, who it's going to, how you'll get it printed and mailed it will not only go much smoother BUT I'll bet you get a much higher response too!

没有评论:

发表评论