2011年4月12日星期二

Visualize yourself being in action and how it feels.

Visualize yourself being in action and how it feels.

Write down the date you will take action and the outcome you want to achieve. (Example: I will call Jim on Monday and he will be happy to hear MBT Lami Shoes, from me, or will have someone to refer me to.)

(c) Rochelle Togo-Figa.

Article Tags: These Thoughts

Why do we always insist on doing it all?

I can't tell you how many clients and other business owners I see every month who continue to believe that THEY have to DO IT ALL.

I learned this lesson a couple years ago. When I hired my first assistant I thought I had to hire "an employee" so I got the insurance, worker's comp, payroll service and put an ad out.

I didn't even know what I could pay or for how many hours mind you at this time, I just knew in order to get more successful and get more business quicker - I needed someone to help me do the things that were slowing me down.

So I found my first "employee", paid the payroll, taxes, etc. It was all relatively easy.

Unfortunately that employee ran his course and I soon needed someone with additional talents and skills. So I (being the connector that I am) found MBT Kisumu 2,that employee another job with a client of mine and hired a different employee for myself with added skills that I needed to get me to my next step.

没有评论:

发表评论