2011年4月5日星期二

Summer is here and for many of us that means summer business trips

Summer is here and for many of us that means summer business trips. I love traveling for business. It usually means I'm on my way to speak at a seminar in a great location. But, my least favorite part about business trips is keeping track of all of my receipts.

I use to come home from a business trip and find my receipts in various places over the next several days (or weeks!). Some I would  MBT Karani, find in my wallet, others in my briefcase, more in my coat pocket, some in my car and with all of these, I was still missing receipts!

That was until I came up with my system for easy business travel recordkeeping. This system is so simple to use and it maximizes my business travel deductions.

Here's how my system for easy business travel recordkeeping works:

*Rule #1*

Use the Convenience and Leverage of Email

When my airfare is booked, the airline sends me an email automatically that has all the information I need for my receipt. I forward that email to my bookkeeper immediately upon receipt. That takes care of the MBT Tembea Shoes .

没有评论:

发表评论