2014年12月24日星期三

The laughter of Lin son

The laughter of Lin son
I call Yan Lin, the classmates in past all call my Lin son.If I this trouble must pack with the train more, also want everyones to forgive to connect to descend much and more, though stir everyone happy, I didn't listen to.
I know Lin son.We is formerly a classmate, to sit at the same table, a friends again.The Lin son is this name, would be me to rise.The Lin son is an always ready to smile girl, smile to have some male kid's qualities.No matter when it is, always ripple to smile an idea on her face, her laughter is like her name, the Ling Ling Ying ear.
in fact the Lin son is very miserably.That year, the Lin sub- father then throws down her and her mother, left this world.Early in the morning on the second day, the Lin son is swollen eyes to get to school.
Lin son enough money in the house, her mother's wages is enough provided for her to go to school.But her in the mind have much suffered, and then have who can know?She loves very much and admires and respects her own father very much.She anyway also has never thoughts, Gao Da Dun's father walked so, she formerly that happy house also so broken up.When she tells me the all these, I see her cry, being also the last time for the first time.Afterwards she adjusted an another school.Once see she several times, she smile very strongly, is also the last time.Afterwards she adjusted an another school.Once see she several times, any further can not tell the slightest of sorrow.I from then on admire her very much, regard as her my model, I appreciate her strong.I would am to think so at that time.Listenned to some friends saying lately.Her mother remarried.She is alone living now.Her enough money her mother pays to her enough living expenses.O.K., she lives quite goodly by herself.I pretty admire hers, is her strong but feel joy.
two of us were again classmates now, I was just thinking, should stayed by the side this secret for her.Stay by the side, in case everyone despises her and sneers at her.I think that the Lin son probably also no longer wants to bring up these that the painful things of the past is to her.
hence, I have been staying by the side this secret, Lin son also just as since give everyone easy laughter toward district, just as since go toward ground strong and optimistically on the hoof.I have been thinking so at least.
Lin son, I how should say you just good!How should I comprehend that your laughter is just good!Order to review:
full text feelings earnestness, the style of writing is flowing freely, urge a person to shed tears.The Lin son is strong;But there are too many bitter and astringent tears in the laughter of Lin son, in fact this kind of smiles to make the public sour more.

没有评论:

发表评论