2014年12月21日星期日

Future car

Future car
this morning, I opened the double of receiving the 眬 eye and tooked a look form.!7:30, do I want still to the class!Hence I wash Shu to complete right away and start to carry clothes to go toward to outside run.What?You say that I will be late!Can't, I make you experience my future car today.
you see that car in white, this is to belong to my own car.I need the handle knob puts a car of in the door, the door of car will open.This because on the door install first of the fingerprint identify system, if your fingerprint after register didn't, so you can not open a car door.
connect down, I as long as press for a while that red of press twist, the car starts and opens a tail spirit circulating machine.The tail annoys a circulating machine to use to chase the waste gas in the tail spirit again inhale to circularly make use of, so need a little amount gasoline and then can drive.
is not often now traffic accident!I this car can't take place traffic accident.Because I this car provide with an automatic driver function.In stored various motoring technique.Can be provided for you to choose.And even if being to hit person or car, bumped the felling of will also as lying on the sofa the slightest have no some wound.This because the car front gearing has infrared ray to respond an instrument, as long as examining to bump a person, car four air bags of the front will seek to open, protect be bumped of safety, oh!Said so many suns that all forgot to go to work sun, had been already got up.Yi?This again is who at call me?My Huang's absentminded Hu hears the mother's interjection, I was waked up with a start by the interjection, oh, is a dream.
although this is just a dream,I believe in the near future, will definitely invent and make one such of car of.

没有评论:

发表评论