2014年12月17日星期三

The bosom loves the day of childhood

The bosom loves the day of childhood
the banyan of garden pond side up knew a voice, the voice called in summer pleasing moving music rings out along with this, I gradually walked out from the book sea and started listenning this to make music that people feel attracted.This melody that is beautiful hangs up to have me to the deeply loving of the childhood.Slowly, I start infatuating with in this, mind with of sympathy.It also pulled the Xian of my in the mind and pulled to lead my recollection for childhood.
when remaining recall~to the mind kid Zhi ability Zhang Mu to the day, very perspicacious, see an infinitesimal thing necessarily notice its veins, past have the interest out of the thing.Is quite good, childhood years of I take curiosity and fun to observe living medium of everything, discover the United States, create the United States.Once was like Lu as well fast in childhood so, had oneself 100 grass parks and three flavor studioses of the life.I also usually in my garden of I's in home, jump up together with grasshopper, contend for with 100 insects to blare towards singing, together with frog.When I play tired of time, also directly lie on the ground to take a rest, cover the sun with the hat, create an one darkly, with insect ant total sleep.Be me to wake up sometimes, discover sky already to the night, should start to go home to have a meal, hence I unwilling to partly take leave with my insect companion ant friend
in my childhood, I not only have the animal the friend, I still have a lot of mankind's friends of cheery amiabilities.We usually together chat to say ground, in fact is only some living small matter just, but we are definite happiness.This fun exceeded in the junior high school life, I and the classmate article 《Three Kingdoms 》 , theory 《water Hu 》 hero of happiness.I felt life get a know the satisfying of foot Yi also thinks that the Si a life time is to together keep in mind to stare at it already.
junior high school the nervous boring life diluted the interest of childhood years;The task of whole body makes me can not enjoy the joy of childhood again.I also realize that the childhood that the reality has already destined me to the final outcome has been already gone, it has already disappeared as the dream.
the childhood leave profound recollection for me, in my heart, it as if spend for a summer, brilliant forever, keep alive the fervor of youth.Often think of, it can bring a person a kind of true, kind and beautiful of enjoy.I want to be to be after I graduate, I will certainly collect the dream of childhood one by one and create 《dynasty flower Xi ten 》 again to let I for recalling childhood, settle the space is in the in the book and never fade in color.The bosom loves the day of childhood
my childhood is a riot of colour of, flow to drip in my childhood pure and sweet, the head quarter makes people produce difficult have been already stilled forget of recollection.
remember at I at the age of 5 , a bright spring days Sunday, I just in the room freedom from the ground played spread the sound of the Weng of a burst of Weng Weng from the hall suddenly, I heard noise rushed through to come over, sees father sit on the sofa, rises two Lang legs and took in hand the thing of a strange form strange form was shaving beard, my Zheng's big eyes, confuse didn't understand that the ground asks father:Father, this is what thing?Oh, you ask this BE!This is to exclusively help father the little assistant who shaves beard!The words sound just fell, father smiled happily ground to shave a beard again, and the in that manner let everybody to envy.I foolishly station where, as if deep in thought
the second day morning, I came across my house after getting up of small white the mouth side of the dog grow several long long of beard, immediately my eyes a bright:Hi, helping a puppy sorting with father's super pole weapon the hair style is for a while.I am my own smart in small way but dance and stamp.
say stem and then do, my wreath attends to on all sides and feels very safe, I then take action, and the my Dian hand Dian feet arrive at father's room.Admire, found out that strange thing with frightening ease, I leaped and jumped of, don't lift have much happy!
arrive at yard, I catch a little white dog, recklessly, three times the two times shaved small white the dog beard completely.I looking at my own masterpiece very happy.Wish:After Mom and Dad come back, affirmation will cry up me well some kind of of
the cope of night will face, the mother finally got off work, I hippies smiling face ground the matter that related to take place today toward the mother, the mother is been that innocent action by me after listenning to, make in distress situation, I am really a Zhang two monks-could not touch brains.Mother the language center of gravity Be long ground of to say to me:The beard of dog has tremendous help to it, can not literally shear indiscriminately.After waiting you to grow up, oneself check data and then will understand.
along with the passage of the years, this is already a note that once made me small and soft aftertaste ground in my heart.Whenever think of this matter, my head quarter holds the belly cachinnation.This also spreads all over happiness diary in my heart.

没有评论:

发表评论