2015年1月3日星期六

Do a biscuit

Do a biscuit
today, we the day off squad go to the life that the cake building experiences personally cake teacher together.The cook makes us choose first and do what things, the classmates all choose to do cake and only have me different, choose to do a biscuit, because I feel to do a biscuit to will be a little bit more simple.
start in!I mix evenly the butter and the face powder first, then join egg, but the pasta is too wet, so I in addition went into one small bag face powder, very not easy pair of noodles and of don't don't wet.Again has been constantly squeezed, the pasta finally becomes Ren to vigorously get up, then I use Xian noodles Zhang to become the pasta Xian a round flat cake-like in shape.Immediately after, I picked a few molding tools and put across various shapes of pastas and also took into to embellish with the decorations that can eat and even wrote on a few pastas delicious this a few words.Finally, I put these quasi- biscuits into baking tray and let the cook carry on baking.After the hour, the half's biscuit finally came out, I the no time for waiting ground tasted for a while, , again joss-stick again frailty, really eat well!
lead really meaningfully today, not only know how create a biscuit, also personally tried a , really happy!

没有评论:

发表评论