2015年2月11日星期三

holidays inside



holidays inside, the father mother arrives the seaside with me ten shells, we come of positive that time Hou, just in time at low ebb.There is the shell and on the hoof starfish, trumpet shell and crab, fingerling and shell, etc. in many various colors on the sandy beach.
I am really happy, don't know ten which good.Hence, I pack all of the shell a pers into keg, not and in a short while fill up.I pour shell on the sandy beach, the category is really many.There is red strand Luo, purple of fragrant Luo, the red Luo of brown they are really beautiful, flickering give out light under the irradiation of warm sun light, the color is rich in hues, very gorgeous, be like a diamond.
today's result is really not small, I am very excited!
I always like shell and fight to want an aunt to take me to go to ten shells, the aunt promised.
we arrive at the seaside, !The landscape here is true beautiful, the wave flower slightly taps a coast and sends out the sound of the Hua of Hua Hua, blue of sea surface up sail the spirit boat of various sailboats and Tu Tu Tus.I hope dimensionless ocean, the in the mind is very relaxed.
on the sea beach, we curl up a trouser leg, the body in Fu, ten shells come.Is a colourful shell everywhere here, have big of, small of, point of, flat of, various shape, various color and luster, What an all sorts of strange things!They in the sun flickering give out light.
suddenly, the aunt calls way:Snow Xuan come quickly, this shell is much good-looking!I run over a to see, indeed as expected is a good shell, it has a so big bowl, the body is shown a per brown wood grain, similar to the wood grain on the tiger body.I quickly connect to come over and take out handkerchief and gingerly have it wrapped.
gradually, the small basket filled up shell in son, we like fun prepare to go home.
leave sea beach, I often return overdo go to, !I love beautiful shell, I love aureate sandy beach, and I love the ocean in motherland blue more!
sea beach the last silver light is flickering.Allow much more smooth egg stones, multicolored shell, crowded together take a sunbathe.We bend the body, ten beautiful shells.
!The shell of a sharp point is like a very small small tent, attractive!Must be mother Hai idea to send to do what house use for small ants especially.
!A shell of circular(next 88) is like a small football, really beautiful!Perhaps is mother Hai idea to stay to have fun for us especially.
!The shell of a cylinder form is like a words tube, attractive!Must this be mother Hai idea to stay to do for us to be in remembrance of something to use especially.
I arrive at the seaside with classmate today, the sea breeze slightly blows to kiss my hair, it make me feel absolute being pure spirit great, free of mind and happy of heart.I take off shoes and slowly head for a sea water side, golden sandy beach, thin soft sand, let me trample up very comfortable!Silently the sea water Man leads a feet side.!Is very great!The persons of sandy beach must count an extremely number more.
I and my classmate the company measured for a while and went ten shells together.She agreed.We take a stroll in the seaside, we bend the body and grope for in the inside while taking advantage o a sand fall while taking advantage o book to come to repeatedly very small wave.
ah!Find out!I happily called.In my hand's center, have a be shone on by the sunlight flickering and flaring shell, it pure without blemish, smooth, even take the flavor of having a little the sea.Can chase me happy Be getting worse, continue to wait the next wave, not and in a short while, I again 10-1 shells, its bottom is yellow, the last side still has a black floret line.Is really beautiful!
sometimes we still walk up nautical mile and curl up trousers Cape and grope for in Shui-li.1, 2, 3, the shell of the strange form strange form of 4 various each kinds appears of my eyelid.I and my classmate totally picked up 15 shells.
at our left after death a string of footprint with flickering golden light!
I always like shell.The summer vacation returns to home town second world noon, I fight an aunt to take me to pick up shell, the aunt promised.
we arrive at the seaside, !The landscape here is true beautiful, the wave flower lightly rushes toward to beat a coast and sends out the sound of the Hua of Hua Hua, blue of sail the vapor boat of various sailboats and Tu Tu Tus in the coast, I hope dimensionless ocean, the in the mind is very relaxed.
on the sea beach, we curl up a trouser leg, the body in Fu, ten shell Lais.The Sa wears colourful shell here, big of, small of, point of, circle of, flat of, various shape, various color and luster is really an all sorts of strange things.They in the sun flickering give out light, I a per ground pick it up, the mouth inside doesn't live ground to send out the compliment of the Ze of Ze Ze.
suddenly, the aunt calls way:The Xin Yu come quickly, the shell is much good-looking here!I run over a to see, indeed as expected is a good shell, it is small bowl of so big, print a per brown wood grain on the body, and tiger body up of similar.I quickly connect to come over, slightly blew off a sand of its body and take out handkerchief to wrap.
the thing in by this time a gray the side climb over from my feet, I cautiously on seeing is a crab, you see it how walk sideways violent in action!Good!I see you return ability horizontal way when, I don't teach you can not.I silently hold tight him from the back.Stir around it.
the gradually small basket son filled up shell, I went home with aunt!

没有评论:

发表评论